Khaleesi the cat was sure she knew the entire movie trivia from the 80’s on up, so Steve the dog, created a quiz for her to solve. He said he would eat her if she didn’t get at least 60% of the questions correct, and that he would maim her if she didn’t get above 80%, otherwise he would congratulate her and commend her for her knowledge of movie trivia.
Steve provided 20 teams, and 4 names of members of those teams. The names are presented in 4 lists that numerically align, i.e. #1 on each list matches a teammate on #1 of another list. If Khaleesi can determine the team name from just the one name on the first list, she earns 4 points. If Khalessi needs a name from the first two lists, she earns 3 points. And so on, and so on… Help Khaleesi complete this quiz.
|11. Lynne Stone|
|2. Steff McKee|
|2. Andie Walsh|
|3. Lo Pan|
|11. Janey Glenn|
Do the math yourself, jerk.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Boundaries.”
The first time I look at the sky each morning…
Sometimes, I begin cleaning something, my car, my house, a cluttered drawer. I don’t really want to clean, and I’m probably tired from work, but when that something is truly clean again, and I realize how easy it was…
Learning how to solve a Rubik’s cube, even only halfway…
Letting your emotions completely take over, a laugh, a sob…
Hearing the thunder so loud that you feel like you’re as small as an ant with unseen giants above you…
Discovery, putting the pen to paper and creating something when you thought you were empty…
Seeing old friends and family, and smiling even though you didn’t want to moments ago…
This video states what I fail to convey to my friends when I watch the new Star Wars or Spider-Man Movies..
90’s movie trivia (mostly 90’s)
1. If you’re reading this, you’ve gotten out. And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don’t you?
2. What movie?
3. If they traced the ______ here, they may have learned who they sold them to and that would lead them back…____!
4. She thinks the ______ is the ______.
5. It’s been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. _______ was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was.
6. Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your ______ _____.
7. *So much for our first tour: two no-shows and one sick ___________.
**It could have been worse, John. A lot worse.
8. What movie?
9. *What is that now? Twelve hands in a row? Holliday, son of a bitch, nobody’s that lucky.
**Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker’s just not your game Ike. I know! Let’s have a _______ _______!
10. Yeah, right. And Grizzly Adams had a _____.
11. He wants to make money. You know – live in a nice house with wide windows and locks. You can’t expect him to live forever with his sister and the ______-_____ing that goes on there.
12. You know, I know this steak doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the ______ is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
[Takes a bit of steak]
Ignorance is bliss.
13. Man, you know I really like Jasmine. You know that, right? Man, you are never gonna get to fly the space shuttle if you marry a ________.
14. Male Actor: What’s your new book about?
Female Actor: A detective. He falls for the wrong woman.
MA: What happens to him?
Female Actor: She ______ him.
15. What Movie?
16. * What happened? Where’d he go?
**The guy did a _____ ___ right off of the dam…right here.
17. Say ____ again. Say ____ again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say ____ one more Goddamn time!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Answers: 1. Zihuatanejo 2. Shawshank Redemption 3. (2pts) droids, home 4. (2pts) monkey, sultan 5. Titanic 6. French girls 7. Triceratops 8. Jurassic Park 9. Spelling contest 10. Beard 11. (2pts) nipple twist(ing) [from The Wedding Singer] 12. Matrix 13. Stripper 14. Kills 15. Basic Instinct 16. Peter Pan 17. What
Grades: 20-18 A, you feel me. 17-16 B, Hell yeah! 15-14 C, right? 13-12 D, you didn’t see these? 11- F, we have nothing to talk about.
1. Chinese girls do not have _____ ____.
2. What is an R.O.U.S.?
3. I think you weigh a little more than ___.
4. I, I, I, I, I, I, I-I, I-I-I, I….. ___ ___ ___ please.
5. Sword of Omens, give me _____ ______ _____
6. There is no _____.
7. (Sound it out) Eeyahtey Eeyahtay ________.
Today’s writing will be in the style of a shock jock local radio Deejay.
So, on this morning after I wiped the snot out of my eyes, I got up, Morning wood everybody, and started getting ready for work. Steve-O over there on the controls, that dude gets up early, rules of his Mom’s house, in fact he probably gets up three hours before work to brush his teeth twice, run a mile because he’s training for a triathlon in Phoenix next month, floss, clip his nails ( He refuses to get manicures, which is surprising because he looks like he was born and raised in a nail salon…the guy is so uptight I’m betting he had his sphincter surgically removed and he just uses a colostomy bag ). Me, I’m up an hour before work, which is good for me. I’m an animal, I don’t need to shave and brush my teeth daily. My teeth are strong pillars of tartar and smoke.
Anyways, I stagger, flip, somersault myself into the kitchen, I don’t know how I got there because I’m not even awake until I start driving to work and that search for coffee has begun. Steve-O drinks no caffeine I believe, him and Karen the Wednesday Workout Ninja are juicing buddies I believe. I had to make lunch today, I have a ton of leftover bbq chicken from Monday’s Dollars for Diabetes event, the Double D thing we have every year. I get all the stuff, Mayonnaise, Chicken, Bread, Red Sirracha Sauce, some garlic and I start making my sandwiches. I had one the other day, it was like Thanksgiving leftovers. It was like the American Flag was shitting hamburgers, watermelon and baseball in my mouth, that good. That’s good.
So I’m putting the condiments away in the fridge. As I close the door, I don’t notice my kitten has poked her little furry head in between the open door and the interior of the fridge. I have already begun the closing of the door, it is swinging closed, y’know I like to give the door a measured push and let the momentum close it. I’m very precise, it’s a good sturdy push but not strong enough to knock the ketchup and marinated artichoke hearts off the side racks. Anyways I’ve pushed the door, and the kitties head was right against the door, so what ensues is a good second of the door pushing the kitten along by the head, because she has tensed or something so she is allowing the door to move her entire body, she really wants to see inside the fridge. She is in the family, she knows where the food comes from, and the kitten eats French fries and tomato sauce, and caffeine, unlike Steve-O. It was like watching a glass fall off the counter from that point. I knew the end result would be the door closing I just wasn’t expecting the cat to never move, have some sense of self-preservation! But, alas the door closed quite nicely on the kitten’s head. Smoosh, the kitten’s head got sandwiched between the door and the fridge pretty gently, so I cracked up. I didn’t really see the whole thing until that moment when the door almost closed, bounced off the kitten’s head and started swinging open again.
I’m not for cruelty for animals, Shit, our station K101.4 the Fox, we have two fundraisers a year for the Humane Society, I own two dogs and three cats. But I could watch dumb animals all day long. Holy crap, it made my morning, in fact I skipped my morning crap, nah I took care of business, like Mussolini’s trains I tell ya I’m regular. I gotta say, I really enjoyed closing the refrigerator door on my kitten’s head…just thought I’d pass that along before we go to Reanna with the traffic.